The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Weekend


I had a busy weekend. Saturday mom and dad and ate breakfast out on the porch. Then we went down to the farmers market. Mom put me in the sling and everyone sure thought I was cute. After the market we went home and I took a nap. After my nap dad took me for a walk around the neighborhood.
Sunday was a big day. We went out to breakfast with dad's cousins. Here I am with one of them. She's nice. She held me even though I was starting to get a little bit fussy. That's my toy frog there with me. I sure love it. After breakfast we drove over to look at their new house. It was nice. Well, I really don't know because I fell asleep on the way over and didn't really see it. When we got back I tried to take another nap, but I wasn't feeling it so I just stayed up. Then guess who showed up? Grandpa W! We had a nice chat and then after a bit I decided I needed a nap and went to sleep. When I woke up we decided to go to the rib fest. We all wanted ribs for dinner. Unfortunately no one told me that I wasn't getting any. It was a good weekend though and I just didn't want it to end. So I stayed up until 11pm much to mom and dad's chagrin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home