The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Mommy and Me Day Three


Well we sure made up for our lazy day yesterday by a lot of running around. It wore me out. We went for a stroll in the morning and .... I fell asleep. Mom put me down for a nap and when I finally woke up we were headed out for an afternoon of errands. First we went to Kohls and I was intranced by all the colorful clothing hanging above me. Mom put me in front of the mirror in the dressing room and I had a nice chat with that baby. After Kohl's we went to Joann's or at least I think that is where we went next because I fell asleep on the way there! Mom just scooped me up and dropped me in the sling and we went shopping. She had a whole list of things Norma wanted her to pick up for me. I can't wait to see what we are going to do with them! Mom said that we had one more errand to run, so we headed to the library... or at least I think we did because I fell asleep again! Mom picked me up some picture books, one I can't wait to read. It is all about a hunter in Africa. I'm sure that I will see Seth's pet lion in that book. After the library we headed home and I fell asleep again! You would think I never got to sleep around here. Once I woke up and Dad got home we had dinner and I chewed on my frog. He is my favorite friend, but I really have to be careful. I get so excited he tends to gag me a bit. But I love sucking on those eyes! After dinner we went for a walk to get icecream. Dad let me taste a bit of his peach, but mom won't let me have my own cone. Something about tummy troubles the last time dad let me eat some of his ice cream. When we got back I was pretty sleepy but once I was in my pj's I had no interest in going to bed. Everyone else is still up so I don't know why I have to go to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home