The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hard Times


So, last night, when I said that I was going to bed... I didn't mean it. Mom and dad tried to put me to bed, but I raged for a good hour and a half. Life is way to exciting to waste all this time sleeping!

Mom and I got up late again today, probably because I didn't go to sleep until 10:30 last night when my bedtime is before 9:00. I had a work out in my gym while mom at breakfast, then we went for our stroll again and visted with our friends N & C up the street. They have the same stroller for bitty baby that mom has for me. He's a picture of me ready to stroll. Let's get moving mom! After our stroll we read some books. I like the book #1, Norma got it from the library for me. It is full of colors and pictures and it is a funny story. We also read the book "Alphabugs" it is a pop-up book I like watching the alphabugs move and pop out! I was starting to get a little tired so down I went for a nap. It was a nice long one. When I woke up I was refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day. Mom and I sat on the back porch and we swung on the swing and we read our books again. Then we went for another stroll around the neighborhood. About 4 o'clock I started to feel fussy so mom put me in the sling, which is my FAVORITE spot and we walked around a little and I fell asleep like this! Mom laid me down in my crib so I could sleep a little more comfortably, but I love sleeping next to my mom. When we got up it was almost time for dad to come home. Mom and I played patty cake while waiting for him. Here we are on the front porch waiting. It didn't come out so well. Once dad got home I helped him work on our new outside table. Then we ate dinner. I played with the fish while mom and dad ate. When we finished dinner dad blew bubbles for me on the porch and we went for a walk and saw my friends N & C. After chatting with them for a bit and hearing all about the neighbor's dog who went on the loose it was time to go home and get a bath and get ready for bed. Little did mom and dad know that I was in no mood to head to bed tonight either. I like staying up with them! After trying for about an hour and a half I finally did fall asleep. P.S. I LOVE my thumb, did you know that you have 2 of them? They are great for sucking, I would definitely give them a try if I were you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home