The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hello Aunt Erin!


This blog is for you. Because you live so far away I wanted you to have a way to know what is going on in my life!
My latest news is that I'm now rolling over! I'll be put down for a nap on my back and when I wake up I'm on my tummy! How did that happen? I HATE tummy time! Also... I can grab my feet with my hands. I can't wait until I can cram them into my mouth. Lately I have loved chewing. Do you like to chew? Who knew it could be so much fun and if you just look around there is SO MUCH stuff to chew on. I love a finger to chew.
Norma, my Nanny took me to the library today. I had a good time. We went for a walk around the park and it was so relaxing I fell asleep. I sure have been sleeping a lot lately. Last night I slept until 2:30, that was for mom. She needed some extra sleep. I'm not sure how long I feel like sleeping tonight. Well, I hope you and Seth are good. I wish I could play with my new cousin. Tell Uncle Garth I said "Hello!"
Love you,
The Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home