The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Sleepy


Wow, did I have a great night. Dad put me down about 9:30 or so and I didn't wake up until 5:00 am! But boy was I hungry. Norma and I had a pretty relaxed day. We went for a walk and played with bubbles again. I sure do think those bubbles are neat. I wasn't quite done with them when Norma put them away so I had a little fuss. I was hoping to meet mom and dad for lunch today, but Dad couldn't quite get my car seat in Norma's car safely. She needs another piece and then it will work. Then I can go see mom and dad for lunch occationally and we can go to the library and the park. It will be fun.

Mom set me up for a little tummy time this evening. It was ok. If I could get things coordinated I sure would be on the move crawling. My left arm is all for it, but my right arm doesn't always cooperate. When I get tired of tummy time I just take a break and suck on my thumb. You can put me on my tummy, you just can't make me do tummy time!

This evening my friend Molly came to see me. She told me that she is going to have a brother or sister in february. She is excited! I told her that I had a cousin named Seth, and that we are going to be like brothers. She was happy for me. I also visted my friends down the street Natalie and Collin. Natalie loves to hold me and hopes that she can be my baby sitter once she is done being six. I asked mom but she thinks that Natalie needs to be a little older. Collin loves tickeling my feet. I sure like my friends. They make me giggle and smile! Well, it's time for a little pickle like me to head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home