The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

BUBBLES!



I had a good day today. Norma came this morning and we went for our morning walk. Norma gave mom and dad a whole list of stuff that I need so we can have fun during the day. One thing on the list was bubbles! Well, mom knew just where to finds some and dug out a bottle she has been hauling around in her trunk for the past 3 years.

After our walk I took a 3 hour nap. I sure needed the rest because Norma took me to Applebees for lunch today. Her birthday is on Monday so a friend of hers took me out to lunch. The waitresses loved me.

When mom came home from work Norma and I were on the front porch blowing bubbles. They are so much fun! I love watching them float and suddenly !POP! Norma went home for the day so mom and I hung out until dad got home. Then I took a walk with dad and went to get the pizza with mom and dad. I had a big day and was pretty worn out so I took a nap on the way home and while mom and dad had dinner. It's a good thing I got a nap in because usually I have to be the after dinner entertainment for mom and dad. They like to stand me on the dinner table! Who puts a baby on the table?!

After my little nap and mom and dad's dinner we went for a little stroll and visited our friends Jen and Tom. Sophia was already in bed so I didn't get to talk to her, but Jen let me play with Sophia's toy cow. Man did those ears taste good! After a chat it was time to head home for my bath. I had a good time kicking and grabbing my feet. I even got a toe in my mouth. It was as good as I thought it would be, but pretty illusive. After a bit I got frustated and was feeling pretty tired so dad dried me off and put me in my pj's and then I had a little snack from mom and off to bed I went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home