The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Talk about a Monday

Mom and Dad switched things up a bit on me this morning. Mom was going to a class instead of work so she didn't have to get up as early. This meant that I got to sleep in too. Norma came and we waited on the porch and waved goodbye to mom. We had a big day. I did my first painting. Norma put paint on my feet and put me in my jumper and I jumped up and down on the paper. I'm calling it "Study of a foot".

I got pretty crabby in the afternoon and refused to go down for a nap. I sure pushed Norma's buttons. She was glad when dad got home to relieve her. I plan on treating her better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home