The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lesson Learned

We all went and visited the Littlest Q last night. He is cute. We chatted a bit and I tried to tell him everything I know like: when it's dark outside you should wake up every 2 hours or more often if possible; Fussing for no expected reason will stress out your parents and stressed parents are fun to watch; Pee as often as possible when the diaper is off, and try get it on the diaper changer but avoid getting it in your own mouth and finally, when mom has something that needs to be done you should fuss as much as possible and then be as nice as pie when dad gets home and pretend like nothing was going on.
I also met his cat, Mouser.... For the record... We do not get along. Who knew cats don't like their fur pulled (mom did, I guess dad didn't). Who knew that it might cause a cat to turn and BITE ME! I think I learned my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home