The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Whew I had a busy weekend.

Saturday mom and dad went to the OSU game. I stayed home and Gma White and Natalie baby sat me. I had a good time. I love playing with Natalie. She likes to sing "I'm Dancin', I'm Dancin' " and I dance and stomp my feet.

Sunday we had a big party and I saw my cousins. Michael came and L and M. We played most of the afternoon. I saw Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa got a new camera and he was snapping pictures all over the place. Mom and Dad's camera ran out of batteries so they don't have any pictures from the weekend. Grandma brought tirramsu for birthday cake and you should have seen my cousin M eat that cake. She loved it! You know it is going to be messy when they take off her shirt first! I have been eating rice cereal. It probably doesn't taste as good as cake. But I think it tastes fine!

Monday mom and dad had the day off. Dad had to do some work at home then we all went for a walk. We stopped in to see Sophia but she was sleeping. I got to play with her toys though! She has some fun ones. That evening we had the Barlow's over for dinner and I saw Molly. She's not quite sure what to think of me, but I like watching her. She is busy.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online, Feisty Critics
LAST week Rebecca Fok fired a blast at Jessica Simpson. Ms ... Wyman said, were sites including Beauty Dish, with a rating of 709, in which the writer chronicles her adventures as an Avon sales representative; and Shoewawa, which dissects the world of designer foot wear.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a texas holdem video poker site. It pretty much covers texas holdem video poker related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Author who coined Australia's "lucky country" tag dies
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Nice Blog! I've Already Bookmarked you and will return for updates.

You may also be interested in my Site Ciaramania. It covers lots of info on Ciara.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home