The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Have I been busy or what!


I know... It's been a week since I last checked in. I have been so busy working on scooching and crawling and rolling. I've also added in some chatting. Mom and Dad now know when I'm mad by the tone of my "Da da da da DAH!'s"
Here's some stuff that has kept me busy.... Wrestling mom...

Playing in my tire....

Did I tell you that I started eating solid foods? Sometimes I'm not sure about it the first few bites but I've decided that I like everything! Mom cooks me veggies sometimes and Dad gets some at the store for me.

I've been hanging out with the neighbor kids. I love playing with Natalie... you have to be careful of her sometimes. I like to zig when she zags sometimes. Sydney was teaching me how to ride her bike. I was much more interested in giving it a chew though...

I caught a bit of a cold so mom and dad gave me an eucalyptus bubble bath. It sure was fun. Here I am with a bubble beard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home