The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I love science!

Yesterday Norma took me to COSI. I had a blast. We played at the water table for a long time. There were other babies there and I loved looking at them and smiling. When we were done I was wet! Then we went to the beach part and I put my feet in the sand. I wanted to eat the sand but Norma said no.

I am going to be sad at the end of September. Norma is leaving. She is moving to LA. I think she should stay and be my nanny.

I'm excited for this weekend. It is a three day weekend. That means more time with mom and dad! Yeah! My cousins are coming down on Sunday and we are going to play. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home