The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Two steps forward.... 1 roll back

I learned how to do two things this weekend. First I can fake cough! And .... I now roll to get where I want to go . Toy over there?! I'm on it... roll roll roll. Sometimes I have to circle it a bit but I get it eventually.
I saw Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Pete this weekend. Grandma watched me while everyone went to the football game. She brought me a special cushion that is just right to help me sit up. But don't think I'll stay in there for very long (roll roll roll). On Sunday we went out for breakfast. It was nice. Later that day we went to Uncle Kerry's for his birthday party. I saw all of Aunt Julie's family I didn't get to see Michael very much. He was busy visiting all his family. Mom ate cake and I sure would have liked a piece of that. I just get rice cereal. I'm starting veggies this week I hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home