The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today is my 1/2 birthday

6 months old! Yeah me. It was a pretty uneventful day, a little walk, a little nap some eating. The big news is that in honor of my 6 month birthday I got to eat peas for dinner. I'll be honest. I didn't really love them. In fact I think I might have gagged a bit. They were not quite what I was expecting. The battery is out on the digital camera or mom would have had a great picture. She has it on video though to show dad. He is in Alabama for a few days for work so he missed my first forage into vegetables. After mom mixed it with the cereal it was a little more tolerable. Mom and I went for a nice walk this evening. We went to the store because I was out of cereal. Without dad around mom is my only entertainment in the evening. I miss him and hope he gets home soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home