The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Here I am!

Whew! Things have been busy. Grandma W complained that I hadn't written in a while so I had to get on it. I was taking care of mom on my own for a bit last week. Dad had to go down south for work and so I did my best to keep this house running. I made sure that mom still woke up about 2 am and helped her get plenty of exercise. I was pretty sneaky. I pretended that I didn't want to go to sleep so she would take me outside and walk up and down the block. It sure wore me out if it didn't wear her out! Dad's back in town though so I have a little help again.

I got to play with my friend Shannon this weekend. She's nice. We watched a little football and went for a nice walk to get ice cream. Again, she didn't let me have any but it looked good.

On Sunday I saw all my grandparents. It was nice. Grandma W played with me on the floor, we went for a walk. The Grandma and grandpa C came and I cuddled with Grandma C, the grandpa C took me outside so I could watch the leaves. It was a nice weekend.

I've been showing everyone that I can how to roll over. It's a pretty good way to get around I think. I'm working a bit on scooching on my belly. I bet that I have it mastered in about 2 weeks then everyone needs to watch out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home