The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Smooch!


I can blow kisses! Mom has been working with me for the past month or so and I finally figured it out. Just put your lips together and "Pop!" It sure made mom and dad happy when I did it the first time. I wonder what they will try and teach me next!

This day has been kind of crazy. I've spent a lot of time with dad. Mom isn't feeling so well. She got food poisoning from an epi conference on infectious disease surveillance. How funny! She is starting to feel better though. We played on my exercise mat today and I hung out with dad. He read me the books about trucks. Here's a picture of me and dad before my bath one night. Dad calls me the toad!

Here is another picture of dad on me. It is after we went for a walk. We go for walks all the time. I like to chat with the neighbors and find out what all the other babies in the neighborhood are up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home