The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Toys!


Norma brought me some new toys! She thought I needed something else to do. Here is me and my new kick gym. The first time I played with it, it sort of scared me. I'm not afraid of it anymore!

I think that I am growing. I sure have felt like sleeping a lot when Norma is around. Yesterday I took 4 naps, and last night I slept from midnight until 6 am. It made mom happy.

Mom and I went to the doctor's office today. I weigh 12lbs 15 oz. If I would have just held off on that dirty diaper this morning I know I would have topped the 13 lb mark! Here's me and mom at the doctor's office. We were waiting on our Doctor. Once we saw the doctor she sent her nurse back in and I got shots! Ow.


After dinner tonight we all went for a walk down to my friend Sophia's house. Sophia and I chatted a bit, then she ate and I took a tour with dad. Here is me and Sophia before we left and she went up to bed.

Yesterday Dad and I went to the block watch gathering on our street. Dad got free ice cream and I got to look at a fire truck. I was a little nervous that they were going to turn on the sirens. That scares me a bit. McGruff the crime dog was there too. Unfortunately Dad didn't take the cameras, I wanted a picture of me driving the fire engine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home