The Adventures of the Pickle & the Chickadee

The adventures of a little pickle and his sister chickadee in the big city. Living life with these two yahoos we call Mom and Dad.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last camping trip of the year.

We went on our last camping trip of the season.  Alum Creek had its Halloween party so M and I got a jump on trick or treating.  Grandpa made me this cool flat bed truck costume, just what I wanted to be.  Mom can't wait until I decide to be something a little easier, like a pirate, or a monkey.



People went all out on the decorations at their camp sites.





And there were some great costumes walking around.

When we weren't trick or treating M and I did some painting an a lot of bike riding.



I helped Grandpa crack walnuts.

The chickadee was ready to do some geocaching.


Thanks for a great time Grandpa and Grandma, we can't wait to go in the spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home